Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Habits: Pumpkin Ones

I have had to take my child to school three days a week and due to the fact she gets out before noon, most of the time I do not go back home. This saves on gas and trips back and forth. What I do is wait for her just down the street at a local Starbucks. I love Starbucks but over the years, I have come to know that I must limit those wonderful coffee drinks to a minimum. I still do that but in these past weeks of school I have come to rely on my venti bold coffee and a muffin or a piece of pumpkin bread. That does not sound so bad.

I know that is not the nice low calorie breakfast but it is so good at 7:00 AM in the morning. I must say that this is now a habit and about my only vice of the week...that muffin or pumpkin bread in the mornings. I mean, it is pumpkin. That is nutritious. I so not see me giving up this habit anytime soon. I guess I will have to add in an extra workout to work off those calories. Trust me when I say I have not been motivated to do this yet. Habits are so easy to fall into and so hard to manage once you become aware of them. More will power is what I need.





You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: