Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Early Thursday

It is about 5:45 AM now and I have been awake for hours.  I woke up about 2am and have been awake ever since. I decided to do something constructive.  I made dinner for today.  We are having mung beans with spinach and coconut milk over rice.  I did decide to add some beef tips so I browned them and added them.  I work today at 11 so by 10 dinner will have been cooking for 5 hours in the crock pot.. It will almost be done.  The dog and the cat have been my constant companiones this morning. 

I did eat a very early breakfast.  I had an apple and two eggs fried in extra virgin coconut oil.  That is being topped off with a cuppa dandelion tea.  I also loaded the dishes in the dish washer.  My eyes are now feeling heavy.  I put in Independence Day so I do believe it will be watching me in about 15 minutes, as opposed to me watching it. 

I do know I need to try to sleep now a few more hours because it will be a very long day. 8 pm is a long time to be awake when the start of the day was at 2am.  Peace out for now.....nap times and tea are calling me.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: