Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Feeling Old

In the last month I have felt very old...like things are falling apart. I have had some swelling of my left leg, edema I guess, that has left me quite immobile. That combined with a swollen knee as well. Not sure of the knee is swollen of the leg causing the knee to feel bad. Well anyway, it seems that at 50 I am falling apart.

I have found some remedies. I read up on edema and there are some natural remedies to try and I have tried them. Different foods and drinks that are natural diuretics. I started my changes 2 days ago and what a difference now. Well, for 2 days I have only drank water and apple cider vinegar. That has been the greatest thing. I read that the vinegar will help and it has. In addition eating lots of lettuce, radishes and beets. All good things found in nature and lucky for me I like them all.

I really do believe that diet and monitoring what we put in our mouths can make a big differences in our health. I see a lot more apple cider vinegar in my future!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: