Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Today...not so Much!

Well when I got up I had a bowl of cereal. Not just any cereal but a healthy one with flax seeds and berries and antioxidants. It was good. I had a little milk...I am lactose intolerant but I like to drink milk from time to time even though it does not like me! Mid morning was my down fall. With my coffee I did have about 4 cookies..vienna fingers. Not the fat free ones!

Lunch was even worse. I did not have time to make my sandwich today so it was a trip to the Bojangles down the street. Grease for days but it was good. It has been about 4 months since I last ate there.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: