Pages

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Nice Gestures

At work on yesterday we had a small office cookout. We normally know about things like that in advance but yesterday was a surprise. I was good with it because it was an office lunch. I did not have to buy my own that day. Well...knowing how the boss is at times, he will pass on not so good things to other people. We had hamburgers and hotdogs. It was all good and we all ate...even him and his wife.

At the end of the day when I was in the kitchen, there was an odor of "bad"meat filling the kitchen. I looked in the trash and the hamburger container was in there. I bet that meat was just about bad so he brought it in and cooked it up on the grill for us to eat. I guess the heat would kill any bad germs.. like echoli....you would hope.

Normally if you put the container the meat is on in the trash, there would not be a horrible smell like that on the first day of it being in the trash. When he called me to come eat...I had a feeling that this was food he wanted to get rid of. Why I had that feeling I do not know, but I did.

Echoli burgers at the office! What next!?


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: