Pages

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Getting It Together

Why is it so hard to loose? I really do believe if you keep track of everything you put in your mouth it will make a difference. Awareness makes you think about it all. Today let's begin with morning. Breakfast was a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks and a maple scone. Well let's just says that none of that was diet in any way, shape or form!

Lunch was better. I had a spinach wrap sandwhich filled with vegetables and asian noodles. Soup was also on the menu. A bowl of shrimp wonton soup! I have not had my normal allotment of water and I amover due for that.

I think dinner will be light! I hope. I plan to go walking to at least counter act some of what I ate earlier today.

I must say that I did go overboard with the smoked salmon. I just about ate an entire package by myself over 5 days. That is the one fish I can safely say I am addicted too. I just love smoked salmon!

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: