Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Colonics? Yes or No

While up very early this morning I had the fun and exciting opportunity to watch several infomercials about colon cleansing. I have been thinking I need to do this. I want to do this but I do not want to get any products on the infomercial. I wish I knew someone personally who has done this. With IBS I think I need to clean it all out from time to time. It might help. Recently my stomach is in a state of constant gurgle. The IBS is about gone but my stomach is now very noisy. It has never been that way before. Other people standing or sitting next to me can hear it. It is loud.

What I have seen that I think I will try is what Oprah suggested on her show. The cleanser and acai berries. I feel that if Oprah can use it, it must be okay. She has the golden touch. Yet, I do not know. Our bodies are designed to keep us clean. We just need to eat the proper food. Fiber, fiber and more fiber. I think I will ponder it some more before I take the leap. I will change what I eat and will try to use my juicer more. I think I have only used it once in the past month. I think I will go juice up some beets, carrots and apples right now.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

1 comment:

colonics said...

Nice english friend i liked reading this thanks for sharing it nice blog.