Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Raw Food and Feeling Fine!



Since I have been having trouble with IBS lately, I have been trying to add more roughage in my diet. I have been eating lots of raw fruits and more vegetables. I have just about finished an entire plastic container of black mission figs. I love those and they are so good for you for all around dietary purposes. If you want something sweet, do not reach for the candy bar. Reach for the figs. I also have been eating lots of medjool dates. I have offered each to my co-workers and noone has taken me up on a thing.


I did eat the other half of my subway sandwich left over from yesterday. It was good but I had double meat and cheese on it. I know that was bad. It was so good. That will be the last of that! The tuna will be what I will be eating from now on. I need to get healthy and food has to be the start of it. To help with the IBS I have also been drinking aloe vera gel. It helps. I do feel better internally and I have started again with the Kerfir. All that with the CeraLyte I ordered should fix me right up. I want to avoid the doctor. I truly believe that a change in diet and intake will cure all thing. I mean, is it not true that we get a new body totally regenerated each month? I want that new body to be maintained.




You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: