Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

CeraLyte

When I went out of the country last summer I went with something called a diarrhea kit in the event I got sick. Luckily I did not have to use it. It had cipro, wipes, immodium and CeraLyte in it. With the ISB now active and getting better...thank God...I have had to break out the CeraLyte. It has made a big difference. I actually feel much better. I have also been using the aloe vera gel as well. It is helping.

The three samples I got last summer are now gone. I have called all my local pharmacies and noone carries CeraLyte. I called GNC. They have never heard of it. Well. The next step was to check on line. I found the website for CeraLyte and ordered the 20 pack kit. It is a rice based oral rehydration powder. Mix a pack in your bottled water and you will be as right as rain. A litte about it:


Rice-based oral electrolyte solutions are effective in reducing volume and duration of diarrhea. CeraLyte provides the minerals and salts needed for replacing fluids lost from diarrhea. Use under medical supervision. CeraLyte packets can be used for adults or children, and can speed up early recovery.

CeraLyte 50 is for mild Dehydration or for maintaining fluid balance and volume, and is available in packets and ready-to-drink liquid.

. CeraLyte 70 is for mild to moderate diarrhea, to prevent and correct dehydration. Ideal for travelers.

. CeraLyte 90 is for severe diarrhea and dehydration--where fluid losses are high--such as in cholera or with short bowel or ileostomy.

Hopefully it will be here in a few days. I only have one pack left and I will wait as long as possible before I use it today. Misery comes in the form of IBS. Relief comes in the form of CeraLyte!

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: