Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

30 Year Reunion

This October my high school will be having its' 30 year reunion. I thought at first I was going to go. Now I do not think I will. I just do not want to go the way I look now. I do not look bad. It is just that I know there are some skinny minnies there. The last reunion I went to was at 20 years. I was the same size I was now, and while I heard no comments, I heard in around about way there were some. I am not really intimidated by that, I just think that people who are saying things are shallow and not worth the time for me to socialize with. I really have better things to do....like work out. May I will go to the next one. I will be slinky and thinner.

I have never missed a reunion. I have been to them all. The same stuck up people when I was in high school were exactly the same. People still talked to each other that night like they were in high school. Who has time for that? Not me.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: