Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Popping Pimples at Work!


When is it EVER appropriate to pop pimples at your desk at work? There is a girl t my office who sits around popping pimples at her desk. Gross! At least get up and go to the bathroom. All last week I saw her daily popping pimples. Some were not ready so she kept bothering them. By the end of the week, she has a large open scab/sore on her forehead. She is one who never washes her hands. They are always sticky and dirty. How do I know? Our office has lots of glass and whenever she touches anything, she leaves deep, nasty prints. What IS that on her hands? No wonder she has pimples. She is touching her face with filthy hands!

When I see her popping pimples, I do tell her that she needs to go do that in the bathroom. She says she is just fine where she is. I just need to remember to NEVER touch anything at her desk!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: