Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mc--Food!

Well, so much for the instant replay. I liked the egg mcmuffin so much on yesterday that I decided to get one myself today. It was just okay. It was not as good as the other, plus I had to pay for it myself. I won't be running out to get one any time soon. It was a dissapointment. I tried the yogurt parfait. It was good but a little sweet. I doubt I will get that again either. Maybe I was not in the mood. I am not sure.

Lunch was a tv dinner. Now that was good. Very good. I am chasing it all down with lots and lots of water. Gotta run now.....off to el bano. All that water needs to do somewhere!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: