Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Cereal in Excess

In all my life I have never seen anyone eat ceral so fast as the girl I mentioned before in my office who is morbidly obese.  And Sugar Frosted Flakes no less.  And multiple bowls, one right after the other.  I had to get on her for several things....the multiple bowls..no good.  The brand...no good.  I suggested Cheerios or oatmeal or bran flakes......something with no sugar.  My lord, she is big enough and not doing anything about it.  It bothers me.  She is a nice enough person, funny, ghetto but had not made the choice to make a lifestyle change for the better.  It just worries me.

I was good so far today.  I  had a bowl of yogurt and granola--pecan and cranberry, coffee and lots and lots of water.  I got on the scale and I have lost about 4 pounds.  Not anywhere near my goal swimsuit, but a little at a time. Slow and steady wins the race.  The water or rather the river of water I drink each day keeps me up every hour to the bathroom.  I get tired of going.  But I know that water flushes away fat as well.


No comments: