Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Thinner!

Like the novel by Stephen King written under the name of Richard Bachman, I do believe, I am thinner! I got on the scale and I had lost another 5 pounds. I was very motivated this morning. I got up and walked for about 40 minutes. Of course the horrible "lack of circulation itch," was happening. Now I feel all broke up! Lack of excercise and then trying to get back into it will do that to you. I feel good today but I can tell I used muscles that have not been used in a while.

Breakfast was yogurt and granola. Lunch was cottage cheese and melba toast spread with gorganzola cheese spread. Water was and is the drink of the day. Thinner! I like that.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: