Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Yoga Booty Ballet

I have been seeing infomercials for Yoga Booty Ballet in the past year. It was more expensive than what the dvd's cost on amazon now. The price is coming down. I might have to get this as well as it has more movement. This makes me believe that it is more aerobic. I need that as well. The movement. I tend to be sedentary now. Check this out. It might be worth it. I have alwasy been a fan of an aerobic class. I remember the days in the 70's and 80's of high impact. That was when i was a spa member///gym members in those days and spandex was all the rage. I still have lots of spandex workout suits from that era. To me, they never go out of style. Like disco. Disco lives forever and so does all my spandex workout suits with matching headbands. Now if I could only find my missing legwarmers!



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: