Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Baptiste Power Yoga


Baptiste Power Yoga is something I have always been intrigued with. I would love to attend one of the yoga boot camps one day. I first became aware of him when one of the ladies from Survivor Africa attended one of his camps when she got back. It was on a Survivor follow up show. I think that I would like to go for a week and hve that be my vacation. I think it would be something I would have to wait about a year to go on. I would have to do a little yoga on my own and build up. Bootcamp does not play.

They say it is much more than a vacation. You will experience a sanctuary for your body and soul. Natural, spontaneous healing and physical transformation can happen when you put your usual habits on hold, and focus on training, meditating and eating to balance and strengthen. the bootcamp yogic process can create a wave of power that courses through your body and your spirit. Now that sounds like a winner for me.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: