Pages

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Scrounging For Lunch


Well. Today I did not even have time to get lunch. Yesterday it was sushi and crackers with goat cheese. Today I did not really feel like going out for lunch. There is nothing around by greasy Bojangles. Yuck. Instead I ate a can of tuna that one of my coworkers had in the breakroom. She says she cannot eat plain tuna or any tuna without lots of mayo. Me? I hate mayo. I cannot eat very much of it at all. I think I was turned off permanently by one of my friends who eats grits and mayonnaise. Daily. She cannot eat grtis without mayonnaise. That was it. I could never eat mayo again. So. I had that can of tuna with raspberry pecan salad dressing. Just a little. I then had a few crackers with goat cheese. It was good.


Breakfast was organic yogurt and blueberry/apple granola mixed together. That was yummy. So far so good.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: