Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Undone by Little Debbie Cakes


Today was such a good day. I had eaten all the right things today. Then I remembered I had bought my child a box of her favorite Little Debbie Cakes: Swiss Cake Rolls. I thought of them and how they would taste. Now mind you I have not had one of these since college. I tried to think of other things. I went to look in the box. There was only one package left. Could I really eat the last package meant for my child? I went away. Several hours later I was thinking about that chocolately goodness and thought I would have to eat them. No! I tried to stop myself. I got up and drank 33 ounces of water. I was full. No room for Swiss Cake Rolls.

I noticed later on that my child was taking a nap. I got up and looked in the box again. Still the one package left. I know she was saving that for tomorrow. I picked it up. I put it back. I went to another room. Then........I went back to the kitchen and ate those Little Debbie Cakes right up. 270 calories they were. Undone by Little Debbie Cakes!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: