Pages

Monday, March 03, 2008

The Tally Thus Far

Today for breakfast I had yogurt, some dates, blood orange juice and a handful of pistacios. And let's not forget the coffee. Not too bad. For lunch I had a Lean Ciusine. It was good. Now I plan to fill up on water. I have drank about 33 ounces so fat, so I know I have many more ounces to go before this day is over. I have removed all the Valentines candy that was given to me and to all by various co-workers and friends. That was a serious mid afternoon empty calorie setup. If I have a craving for sweet, I can always have a date or open that can of mandarin oranges I brought in from home. Spring is coming and I can;t stand it any longer. I have clothes that I want to wear comfortably. Control. It is a craZY, HARD THING!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: