Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentine Day Debacle

Well. I was involved in a Valentine Day debacle. It involved lots of chocolate, chocolate and even more chocolate. The end result. I gained five poounds. I was just through when I got on the scale, but I felt I had gained a pound or two. And it was not just me. The ladies at work..well, we all ate the chocolate together. We all gained about 5 pounds. They blame me because I was the one who brought in the chocolate covered raisins. Raisins are healthy. Aren't they? Well, they ate and ate and ate those raisins. Then someone else gave us all chocolate...the big boss did. He gave us all a large box of chocolate truffles. Man, they will give you a chocolate heart attack. I have eaten one and that is just about all I can take. They will be there for quite some time in my desk. I will eat them one at a time I guess.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: