Pages

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Goody, Goody, Tuna!

Well. I have been very consistent the last few days. I have stepped up the water intake and have reduced the calorie intake. Breakfast today was about 1/2 cup of mandarin oranges with organic yogurt and granola sprinkled on top. It was yummy. But about an hour ago, I got a little shaky. After some blood orange juice and a 6 inch tuna sub from Subway, I feel much better. I know I have not had tuna in a while and it is the BEST tuna I think I have ever had. Of course it is because I am so hungry.

For snacks I have been munching on dates and pistachios. So far so good. Something bad? I have a small canister of benee wafers in my desk. What am I going to do with those? I keep offering them to my co-workers to get rid of them. They are going...oh so very slowly. I have not lost anything yet according to the scale, but I do feel lighter. The needle moving will come soon.

I have been way too tired to exercise. Not enough sleep. But, that situation will be changing as well. I have to get walking in.. Soon. Like this week. Lifestyle change. That is what I am shooting for and then all else will fall into place.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: