Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Going Strong

Well. I have come to really love organic granola, mandarin oranges and yogurt for breakfast. It is the breakfast of champions. For lunch I had spinach pasta salad. I have not found the time to get any walking in yet. This week seems like it will happen. Tomorrow after work will be the first day. The bad thing is the itching that comes from the circulation being jarred up from inactivity. That is the worst part of starting an excercise program. It will leave in about a week, but it is annoying and uncomfortable. I have cute workout clothes that do not quite fit now. They will be snug, but I will wear them. I refuse to buy any more clothing at the size I am now.

It is odd. Inside I feel very small in size. The mirror shows differently. I guess that is a good thing, unlike the small people who mentally think they are big and end up with eating disorders. I just have to get active and get more sleep. At times I know I am sleep deprived and am just too tired to work out. Sleep is what I need the most. I plan to get more of that as well. Without proper rest you will not loose weight either.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: