Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

For the Love of Showers


There is nothing like a shower in the morning. It starts the day off just right, especially if I am tired. It will jump start me like nothing else can. I may run out of steam a few hours later, but the shower alone can get me through a few hours of nights where I have had little sleep. My shower is in an older house so it is nothing like the wonder elaborate, elegant showers at a hotel. I usually can't wait to get to the bathroom of a nice hotel to see the bathroom and marvel at the shower faucets. Having an elegant bathroom can make the world seem a million miles away at the end of a long day.

Last year I redid my bathroom, but I did not do the sink fixtures. They were okay.. what I had but. I did not have the funds to replace the old. That is for future. What I did was buy a great new shower head. It is like the danze opulence single shower head. It is very wide and it is like the water is being showered down on you like in a rain storm. I love it! This shower is just one of many that you can find on faucet.com. They have just about every style you can image. From the elegant spa bathroom to the casual bath of you vacation log cabin, you will find many styles and models to choose from. At a great price too. They will not be undersold! They will match any competitor price. Plus they do not do just bathrooms. They can outfit you kitchen as well.

Right now you can shop by brand and by style. There is even free shipping on orders over $99.00 and the customer service is great. There is staff available on line or by phone to assist with any concerns you may have. They never sacrifice on service. Whether it is a home upgrade or a large building project, faucet.com will be able to add the finishing touches with fixtures that are always stylish and timeless.


Disclosure



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: