Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

Itch Not Scratched

Man, I just had a craving for something sweet. I had that same craving earlier tonight and decided to drink a Coke. The worked for a while. I had made up my mind to go into the kitchen and get a big bowl of frozen yogurt. Butter Pecan. I went to the kitchen, got my bowl and spoon and opened the freezer door. The box was light as a feather. Can we say hell no! Man I was disappointed. I was willing to suffer the joys of being lactose intolerant too! That takes commitment. There was nothing else sweet. The only things my eyes could see was frozen lean cuisines, frozen hot gods and broccoli!

Nothing sweet. Then I decided to have juice. Orange juice. Orange juice is sweet. So I poured a nice big glass and added a large tablespoon of wheat grass to it! Orange turned to green. Wheat grass. Yum! Well, the urge for sweet has gone away and the wheat grass will make me feel like I did something healthy. Well, I did. Urge to go astray on the diet averted! This time!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: