Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wedding Do's and Don'ts

I have been a bridesmaid many times and have been to lots of weddings where I was just a guess. I have seen some wedding "don'ts" in my time. For example I was in a wedding of a good friend of mine back in the early 80's. At the reception she had a buffet. Well, some people took it as the feeding frenzy was allowed to begin. These two women sat at the table were I was and they had towering skyscrapers of food on their plates. They had so many layers on top of layers of food it was just embarrassing. They had things like roast beef with gravy on top of pound cake and on top of the roast beef was some other sort of cake and on top of that cake was carrots. It was a mess. I could barely stand to watch them eat it.

Eating like you haven't eaten in 10 years? Wedding Don't!

I was so mesmerized by that eating that that is just about the only thing that really stands out. I do not recall what sort of personalized wedding favors were given to us as bridesmaids. I know we got something but what? Back them we did not have the advantage of the internet and sites like shop for wedding.com. Shopping was not a mouseclick away. Today that is all changed. Selecting a favor or even some other needed item for the wedding is easy.

Check the link above because the site has many inexpensive gifts for the maids and the grooms that can be personalized for free. The selection for wedding favors is vast with more traditional thinks like rice bags and matchbook covers to more modern like golf tees and measuring spoons. Guess what? I just happened to see a tattoo cover kit that is one of the best selling items. Ya think? Check it out. They even have a clearance section and there is nothing better than a sale.

Shopping for great inexpensive wedding favors at shop for wedding.com? Wedding Do!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: