Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Is it Real or is it Plastic?

I think overall I prefer real people that have not been enhanced by plastic surgery. I am not knocking it, it is just not for me. Whatever wrinkles and crinkles that life hands me I will wear like a badge of honor.

When I see enhanced women that are not extreme they look good. I think that for those who get enhancement and it is natural, it is okay. But for those who are the extreme, like Pam Anderson, Anna Nicole....they have gone just a little too far. Then there are those who are addicted to plastic surgery. Not so good for them either.

It seems that for the west coast plastic surgery is a happening , everyday thing. I know a few ladies locally who have had work done. It is always a secret, but HELLO! You look different after you have been "away" for three weeks for "vacation." It is not secret on the west coast. For me, I do not think I will ever have anything done. The only enhancement I want is another tattoo.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: