Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Eyezone


I love Eyzone by Estee Lauder. I have been using it for the past 20 years literally. It really works and it is not greasy. For someone who is oily like me, its gel consistency is great. It has special ingredients help reduce puffiness and dark circles. I makes the skine around the eye feel moist, soft and smooth. With continued regular use helps restore and maintain skin's appearance. I think that all women need an eye cream , no matter how old you are. The thing with eyes is that you have to start using an eye product when you are young to maintain. If you wait until you are old and your eyes are crepey, it is too late.





You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: