Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Swarovski Binoculars



There is a park about 20 minutes away from me that offers birding every saturday morning for $5.00. I would like to go some saturday morning. I did call about 6 months ago to see what equipment would be needed and all that was was a good pair of hiking books. It is a three hour hike and a god pair of binoculars. I have the boots but no binoculars. I even went looking at my local stores for a cheap pair and I never found any. They said they have some for the public to use, but it would be nice to have my own.

After looking at the swarovski binoculars, there are some really nice quality peices there. Eagles Optics has great low prices, outstanding customer service and free financing on orders over $200. You can't beat that. The swarvoski binoculars have several in their series that are ergonically correct. waterproof and even decorated with crystals. Pretty fancy! Look at this one. It is decorated with golden crystals. It has a pretty price of $840, but look at those crystals! Check out Eagle Optics. They want satisfied customers so they maintain a free 30-day unconditional guarantee and have a toll free number to call if you have any questions.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: