Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Bad Food Day

I ate nothing good today. Until just about the end. It started with bojangles chicken and biscuits for breakfast. Coffee. For lunch I had nothing . For snack I had 2 bojangles sweet potatoe pies. They were good, but of so many calories. For dinner I did a little better. I had rotisserie chicken adn greens. That was the only vegetable I have had today. I felt giulty so I went to the store and bought a large jar of sundried tomatoes and a large bag of 6 avacadoes. I love avacadoes. I will eat those plain for breakfast. I love their nutty, creamy flavor. Tomorrow I have to do better. This is getting out of hand.

I think I will go drink some of my sparkling apple cider. I might redeem myself with that. It will be like drinking some apples. I need to break out power juicer tomorrow and get back on track.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: