Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Red Wine Vinegar

Indegestion is supposed to be cured by adding vinegar or drinking vinegar. It is actually not enough acid in your intestinal track. I think this is true. I just drank one half cup of vinegar diluted with water and my stomach feels a little better. Funny how that works.

Indigestion is mainly the sign given out by your body due to the excessive and fast eating. Consumption of high fat food does not gel well with your stomach which causes indigestion. I guess it was all that bojangles. I know that if I had not had the vinegar I would be having reflux when I sleep. I also have some aloe vera gel that I drink as well. These natural things do have some merit.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: