Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Self Help Health

With the age of technology comes a wealth of information about our health on the world wide web. I know because may times for my job I have to use WebMD. Whenever I have a question about myown health I go there of do google searches for whatever ails me....like finding out that apple cide vinegar cures indegestion. I tried it and it works.

There is another resource out there now called Medical Health Information Resource. It is a place where you can get answers to health questions in language that the average person can understand. No medical jargon. It covers some of the most complicated heath issues to the most common ones. Be sure to check out the sidebar with the list of medical topics there. This site would be a great way to start getting basic information on what ails you.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: