Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

Today is a new day!

Today is a new day!  For breakfast there was the yogurt.  Bryers Crème Savers Strawberries and Crème.  It was only 240 calories.  I did drink 8 ounces of water with the Crystal lite on the go package in it.  I have my dried fruit as well.  For lunch today I plan to go to the gym and work out on the bike for about 25 minutes.  That should give me just about enough time to work out and get dressed to go back to work.  How much water are we to drink in a day.  64 ounces?  Seems I have a long way to go.  The crystal lite almost seems too sweet.  I have another pack but I think I will wait and use it tomorrow.  Plan water will be what I will be drinking for the rest of the day.  I have a cup of hot sugar water in keeping with the Shangri La diet.  Odd.  We will see how this all works out.      


No comments: