Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Real Meat and Excersize!

Well last night I just could not eat another piece of fish.  I needed real meat.  I opted  for a burger.  I went to Fuddruckers and had the 1/3 pound three cheese burger with grilled mushrooms.  Can we say good!!! I drank about 3 glasses of water and felt very satisfied.  I ate dried fruit for dessert.  That will be it for awhile.  Back to chicken and fish. Today will be an excersize day of some sort.  I cannot decide if I want to break down and go to the gym or do one of my many excersize tapes.  And we will not  mention my stationary bike that really is my clotheshorse.  See prior post about that!  Or the cross country ski machine that is under the bed.  I had not pulled that out in awhile.  It used to be the clotheshorse in the bed room. 
 
Time is so fleeting.  30 minutes seems like an impossible block of time to somehow set aside for working out.  But I am.  The easier it gets as the more I do it.  Soon it will be part of the daily cycle.  Well, I have to go charge up the ipod. Got to have music to work out to!              

No comments: