Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2005

On the Menu

Today was okay as far as food. Breakfast was a sausage and a half cup of grits with a bit of cheese sprinkled on top and green tea. Lunch was a lean quisine. All was well until I remembered I had some sugar wafers in the cabinet. I had about 6 wafers of those. I will have to make up for it at dinner. That will be a salad and a large glass of beet, carrot, apple and parsley juice. Yum! I will have to get a new juicer for christmas. My old was a hand me down fron my mom. It works oklay but you can tell the motor is slowing down a bit. Exercise today was house work all day. Laundry and mopping and cleaning. I am pooped! If I have a second wind tonight I may do an exercise tape..most likely Tae-bo.

Does cherry pie count as fruit?

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: