Pages

Friday, May 06, 2005

TGIF!

Thank god it is Friday! I am kind of tired today and work is a bore. Right now I am doing all sorts of continuing ed courses. Yippeee! It is something we all have to do.

Breakfast today was not so good. I was running late and did not have a chance to eat at home. So, it was very easy to turn into Burger King and get a breakfast meal. I had the sausage, egg and cheese croissant with the hash brown and coffee. For a mid morning snack I had yogurt. The best yogurt is the Crème Savers. It is so good it is almost like eating ice cream. I am not sure about the calories for the breakfast meal, but I know the yogurt was 200 calories.

Lunch will be a small piece of leftover fish form last night and a salad. I will break out the juicer as well and have a nice big glass of beet, apple, carrot and parsley juice. I love my juicer and the difference juices. Some of them are so heavy….you do not want to eat anything else.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: