Pages

Saturday, May 07, 2005

So I fell off the Chocolate Wagon

Well, after lunch on yesterday I fell off the chocolate wagon. About mid afternoon I had to have a snack, something before dinner. So after rummaging around in my purse I found enough change to go to the snack machine in the break room. I found 2 wonderful kitkat bars and BAMM! they rer mine and boy were they good. I washed them down with a coke.

For dinner it was eating out at taco bell. I had the mexican pizza and a drink. boy was that good. Light but full of beans. I may have been a little musical last night. :)

This morning I did better. No chocolate for me today. Oatmeal and a mango for breakfast. Lunch ws baked chicken and green beans. Dinner was orzo, baked chicken and kale. I did have abotu 4 glasses of water today. I will need to step that up to 8. There is just sooo much running to the bathroom evey 5 minutes with 8. It can be a pain!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: