Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Weight Counter




I will most likely post my weigh counter on the 5th of each month or BY the 5th of each month.

This is where I am now and you can see where I want to be. Bring on the hard work and sweat! That swim suit is calling my name! Wear me! Wear ME! It's on.

Today as far as meals here is the skinny. For breakfast I had coffee and a rice krispie treat. It had 200 calories I checked. Not so bad. For lunch I had a piece of chicken..a thigh from a chicken place. A girl who works in the office won lunch on a radio contest and had lunch for 12 brought in . I had 1 piece of chicken a bisquit. Then about an hour later I had my real lunch. A chicken ceasar salad and 2 large glasses of water.

Dinner was a small green salad with tomatoes, capers and balsamic viniagrette dressing. The rest of my meal was 2 pieces of braised fish, followed by a water and yogurt chaser. All of this was before 8pm...then I had more water.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: