Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Salads

For the past 3 weeks I have made it a point to eat at least one big salad for a meal. I am focusing on more fruits and veggies and less fat. I do feel better. I feel lighter after I eat and not heavy and weighed down with food. Gone are the big heavy meals that make me sleepy. The only thing is, hunger pangs kick in with just a big salad. I then have to go fill up on water or the hynotic rays from the vending machine will overtake me.

I tried to go to the gym today but I started out too late. They closed at 5pm. In the winter they close at 7 so that was a missed workout today. Tomorrow they are open from 1-6. The treadmill is calling my name.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: