Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Rhythm of the Universe

Wow...today was 1 entire hour on the treadmill. I was in the zone. It helped that I had my mp3 player with me. I was listening to Roxanne by Sting and the Police and I just happened to look at the women on the treadmill in front of me and I noticed the strangest thing. Her butt jiggle and arm swings coincided exactly with the beat of Roxanne. Isn't that crazy! Then I noticed on other songs how other peoples motions doing other things also were in sync with my music. All things have a rhythm...the entire universe had a rhythm and at odd times I think we can all become aware of it.

Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, water and carrots. Lunch was a cup of left over pasta and turkey meat sauce from last night. Dinner was a plain spinach and spring green salad with 3 table spoons of peanut butter. And of course water. I feel light or at least my stomach feels lighter. No heavy meals and I can feel that difference. Heavy food is not just sitting in my stomach making me overly full.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: