Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Haunted by Cravings

Today started off well. Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, 1 small pink grapefruit and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. Lunch was carrots and an apple-chicken spinach and spring green salad with balsamic vinegar. Good. Plus a glass of cranberry juice cocktail.

I slipped at dinner...I had pasta... I made angel hair pasta for dinner with ground turkey as the meat in the sauce. I had about 2 cups of pasta and more carrots. It was topped off with a glass of wine. A nice white zin made by the Biltmore Estates.

This all took place before 8 so I am golden in that respect. It is about 10:30 now and i am craving something...just a little something. I most likely will go ahve a few more raw baby carrots.. about 10. They are sweet and will make me thing I am eating something sweet. I think I will also go drink 2 big glasses of water. It is off to the gym tomorrow.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: