Pages

Monday, October 11, 2004

Carpe Diem!

Wow..off to a great start! Breakfast today was 10 baby carrots, 1/2 of cottage cheese, green tea and water. Lunch was a large spinach and lettuce salad with 1 chicken and sundried tomatoe sausage with balsamic vinegar dressing. And guess wat? More water!

I woke up today and thought I would have time to do a little exercise but I had a headache. 2 aleve helped. I will have to work out later today after dinner. So far so good but of course it is only day one.

I got on that bathroom scale this morning and cringed. 235. Dang! The only good thing about that number is that I am determined that that will be the highest it will ever register. We can only go down from here!

I also have a goal reaching article of clothing that I have to be able to get into when this is all over...a beautiful floral swimsuit. It is an attached bikini on one side. Cute as can be! I have it hanging on the back of the bedroom door so that I can see it at least once a day. Just like that woman in the yogurt commercials with the polka dotted bikini hanging on her living room wall.

No food after 8pm. That is the rule. With my schedule that has been the majority of the time when I eat...when I have time for myself after everything and eveybody else. I plan to stick to that like glue. No food after 8pm!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: