Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Can we say slackard?

Yeah that has been me over the weekend. I had great intentions but none of them came to fruition. I had planned to go the gym Saturday and Sunday but never made it. For one, I stayed up too late blogging and was just too tired to work out. I think that blogging can take over my life at times. Or at least all my free time. I love to blog and read blogs and change my blogs.

Blog , blog , blog. It is all about the blog. Like right now it is very late but I should be carving the pumpkin for my the office. We are having a contest. I will have to get up extra early to do that...or at least get the filling out.

I have to get back in the grove. Food is still good. Salads, cottge cheese and plain yogurt. Bland and very boring.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: