Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Get Right Back Up

Okay. I have been totally undone by halloween candy. We gave out very little and had about 1.5 bags left. In the past few weeks it has slowly disappeared. Guess who made it go away? Me. I would eat it mainly when doing things at the computer. There is still about 1/2 bag left but I am not going to eat another piece. It has gone in the garbage.

I have not been to the gym either as I have been working very late almost eveyday. End of the year crunch. I plan to get off on time tomorrow and go to the gym. Got to get right back on the horse after falling off. Christmas is coming and I thought ...way back in June...that I would have lost a few pounds by now. I have remained constant. In a months time I can drop a few pounds with a little sweat and effort on the treadmill.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: