Pages

Friday, October 22, 2004

The Week in Review

Well this week was going very well until yesterday. the entire week had been a week of salads, boiled eggs, tuna, salmon, just veggies and soup. Yesterday the office food took over. First there was a stand up meeting in the am and I had the wonderfule, soft, warm, sweet Krispy Kreme donut. Just one. I had already eaten 10 baby carrots for breakfast.

I had no time for lunch due to deadlines so lunch was a bag of Fritos from the snack machine and a Dr. Pepper. This was around 2pm...way past the normal lunch hour. Then we had a unit birthday. So there was a slice of chocolate cake inteh breakroom with the other unit members. Well... today is a new day and I am so glad yesterday is over. I had no dinner to not add any more calories to that donut and chocolate cake

Today will start with boiled eggs and cottage cheese for breakfast as well as a trip to the gym later today to work out. If you fall off the horse, get right back up and ride again. And I must say I felt totally different after that food on yesterday. Bloated..not so much bloated but just full inside.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: