Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Making a Better Choice

So many times I think that women can be driven by their urges when it comes to food.  I know that it is that way for me sometimes.  Not always, but it seems that I know that chip or that piece of candy is not the best option but I go for it any way.  I want to make a better choice and of recent I have.  One of the things that has helped me had been participating in a small group study using the Daniel Plan.  It has made me think and be very aware of what I choose to eat and then makes me accountable to others in my group.  It has made me shop better and make better choices in the grocery store.  When all at the office may be eating candy to get through the day I have been able to resist and pull out my avocado instead.

Our group has finished the study and the key is to keep going.  To keep making the right choices when it comes to food.  Our health depends on it.  My health depends on it.  Food has to be the right choice to help my body get better and maintain.  I am making a better choice.

On this Sunday morning I am beginning with a detox drink that I have seen all over the internet for years and it works.  I have drank it before but not in a long while.  It is supposed to help with turning those taste buds around too.  I make a tea and drink it warm.  3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, juice of one lemon, a shake of Cheyenne pepper and 2 tablespoons of raw honey.  I add hot water to that in my favorite coffee cup and ta-da--- detox tea!  This I drink on an empty stomach to start the day. 

Breakfast will be 2 boiled eggs, a banana and 2 small cocoa tomatoes.  Breakfast of champions!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: