Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Castor Oil: I'm In!


I have heard all the hubbub about castor oil and I have decided to try it.  I have only heard good things like it actually will help your hair grow longer and that it is a superior moisturizer.  It is even supposed to make gray hair go away; as in reversing the graying process.  I am all for that. 

Online there are all sorts of castor oil challenges.  I think because it is to so thick that I will use it about 3 times a week for several months and see if there is indeed a difference.  It is thick but I can always thin it with a little olive oil. 

Let the good hair begin to come in.  It is castor oil for me for the next several months.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: