Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Eos Effect

Why are the Eos lip balms so popular?  I am not exactly sure.  I first saw one on my coworkers desk last year.  I had no idea what it was.  I thought it was an office supply.  Then I saw a second coworker with one just sitting and again I had no idea what it was.  I did not want to ask so I just waited and watched.  Lip balm! Well it sure had a different shape. 

After a long weekend I came into work and a third person had one.  Well, I then had to find out what it was.  What brand and why it was so popular. I went to my local Target and found them.  Eos.  They were kind of pricey but I decided to get one.  I had to seeif it worked. 

It works.  The Eos lip balm is pretty amazing. First the shape makes it very unique.  Fun and very easy to apply.  It is made with shea butter, vitamin E and it glides on giving long lasting moisture. It is flavored and feels wonder on my lips.  It is also 100% natural. I love it.  A little goes a long way so it seems like it will last forever.  It gives smooth, soft kissable lips!  Eos!  Try it!

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: