Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Sweat is Fat Crying!

Hello blog!  It has been a while.  I am back.  I have found my muse and a little motivation too.  I plan to get back on track with the exercise and getting more active.  That is my issue.  Not enough motion in my day.  I need to get up and get moving and I plan to make an effort to do that.  Right now I think that my weight is getting the best of me.  Weight on a bad knee is not good.  So I think I will have to fight thru the pain to better rewards! 

The time to fight fat is now.  What is it that I hear people at the gym saying?  SWEAT IS FAT CRYING!  So get ready to cry FAT!  It is on!



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

1 comment:

lostintranslation said...

I like to use the quote: "pain is just weakness leaving the body" to motivate me :D