Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Watching the Food


Food. Can't live with it and can't live without it.  I have been making a great effort not cut down on the calories and I feel thinner.  Really.  I think it will be just  matter of continued discipline till the pounds begin to come off.  I have made a great effort to cut out all sweets and have just about eliminated all drinks to nothing but water.  I really have to get the weight off. Doctors orders.  The last time I went in to see him was about a month ago.  He suggested I start going to weight watchers but right now I cannot afford it.  You have to pay for that of course.

Me?  I plan to do it the old fashion way.  Eating less and sweating it off. The gym and I think eating only 80% of your food. Stop at 80% no matter what is on your plate and no eating after 8pm.  Everything after that turns to fat.  I will be much slimmer by summer and I want to feel in much better health.  I am finally on the right track! 

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

1 comment:

Admission said...

Wow....This is a nice blog. The background, the design is eye catching. I like your blog.

You may check out my blog too...

Buy cards against humanity games