Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The Blahs!

In the past three weeks, I have been just totally exhausted by 8pm each night and ready to go to bed.  I know I have just begun a new routine and I thought that was it but now I am not so sure.  I have been going to bed extra early to try to get extra sleep.  That has helped some.  Trying to slip in a nap on the weekends has also been a good thing.

I decided that I needed some vitamins.  Maybe that would give me a little vim and vigor.  I have not been taking vitamins for many years.  So I saw some vitamins on sale at the grocery store and I got three different bottles.  I got some Omega 3 fish oil vitamins for heart health.  I also got a good multivitamin that I can take everyday and last but not least, I got some biotin for hair and nails.  It has been three days and so far I have felt like I have had a little more energy.

I guess I am getting old and maybe feeling my age.  Normally I have felt like I was 21 for most of my life with no aches, pains or things to complain about.  In this past year that all has changed.  Aches and pains have followed me and my energy level seems to be lower.  Right now, I am missing feeling like I am 21.  Add 30 years to that and that is my real age.  I do not want to feel THAT in age.  I would be happy with 25.

Time passes and waits for no one.
You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: